D uring the years, the ethical and scientific severity together with the constant research of the utmost environmental quality, have allowed L'Erbolario to obtain important recognitions and certifications. The undertaking to reduce to the minimum the environmental impact is expressed by L'Erbolario constant wish to promote a maintainable development.
- In fact L'Erbolario:
- L'Erbolario has adopted an Environmental Management System (UNI EN ISO 14001 n. 497-2002-AE-MIL-SINCERT DNV certification).
- L'Erbolario use electricity derived exclusively from renewable sources;
- L'Erbolario certifies all its agricultural activities through ICEA (Institute for Environmental Ethical Certification), according to the Regulation CE 834/07 on organic farming (certification code IT ICA C517);
- The safety and efficacy of L'Erbolario products are certified by clinical tests carried out at the University of Pavia.
- All products are formulated and manufactured in the Lodi production site, our cosmetics are produced without discrimination or exploitation of workers.
- L'Erbolario adheres to the "International Humane Cosmetics Standard: Stop the tests on animal", managed in Italy by LAV (Anti Vivisection League). All its products are independently audited by ICEA on behalf of LAV.
- L'Erbolario contributes to the FAI "Fondo per l'Ambiente Italiano": a trust set up on the model of the "NATIONAL TRUST" in England.
Because at L'Erbolario we think that real beauty
always has an ethical profile.